Friday, March 1, 2013

chevron love!

let’s be honest..  these have been trendy for a while now, I have loved them all along, and I am not tired of them!!

liv has out, brand new today, some lovely shabby chevron papers.

two things I love: shabby & chevron.

(oohhhh!!  ooohhhh!!  and liv, of course.)

they are on sale this weekend!  I would go grab some…

(I also grabbed nancie rowe janitz crazy for chevrons 1 and crazy for chevrons 2 first thing this morning..  LOVE her stuff!!  and hello, it’s more chevron!)

here’s the layout I created with liv’s goodness:

(as always, click on layout for full list of credits and yada yada yada..)

fiveisfantastic_mindypitche

the major things on my to-do list today:

- finish kitchen stools

- clean craft room

- play in craft room

- eliminate the “to mend” pile

- do taxes (blah!!)

- find blueing (this should be #1)

- wash pillows (banish the sickie germs!!!)

hope my day is as productive as yours…

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous page Mindy!

mandi said...

Ambitious. Taxes are on my today list as well. It's the only thing on my list. Maybe that way it will actually get done...

Loving your pages. I need to come out of hibernation.