Monday, October 15, 2012

luke a.

obviously, I need to start adding a last initial to my luke posts.

I have decided that lukes make some of the cutest baby boys.

I’ve yet to meet a female luke. ;)

here’s this sweet little guy, whose mom I have been lucky enough to know and be friends with since the 7th grade.

anderson 07_edit_b&w burnanderson 14_edit_b&w burnanderson 16_edit_b&w burnanderson 17_edit_b&w burn

his siblings are quite cute as well.  his brothers and their red hair have made me want a boy of my own!  they are too stinking cute.

anderson 03_edit_boost burnanderson 06_edit_boost burn

anderson 04_edit_b&w burn_crop

2 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Thanks Mindy! They turned out darling! Love ya girl and your mad photog skills.

his little lady said...

So precious!!!
xo TJ