Friday, November 18, 2011

a few things to be thankful for…

- the snow falling right this second.

- a husband to back me up when my voice doesn’t sound stern enough.

- tissues.

- triaminic (in both the day time and night formulas).

- bubble baths.

- my new, uber-organized laundry room (it’s awesome I tell you).

- three little girls, who, despite being sick, and all of them being home, are pretty alright.

- cousins who share their babies with me, especially their milestones.

maylee jaxon_01_vintagemaylee jaxon_02_vintagemaylee jaxon_06_vintagemaylee jaxon_08_vintagemaylee jaxon_12_vintagemaylee jaxon_13_vintagemaylee jaxon_14_vintagemaylee jaxon_18_vintagemaylee jaxon_22_vintage

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I LOVE the one with her in the heels. Well done!

Carrie said...

I am thankful for your blog.