Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring in my step.

It’s a new week.  I fully intend on it being better than the last one.

I am feeling so much better!!  To add to that, I have a ton of energy and a list of things I want to do/need to do/would love to do to prove it.

But to start off the day, a couple of layouts using some of the newest releases:

(As always, click on layout to see full credits.)

Cosmo Cricket:

cc_honeybun copy

And Elle’s Studio:

es_this moment copy

Hope your week is as awesome looking as mine!

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, I've been worried about you!
The pages are adorable!

Jocelyn said...

Very glad to hear you are feeling better. Love that pic of your girly in the old chair.

Heather Landry said...

Mindy,

I always love your layouts. The stitching on the top one is awesome! I'm glad that you are feeling better.

Hugs!