Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Innocent Wonder.

This week’s challenge at I {heart} faces is “Innocent Wonder”.
When I read this theme, my mind immediately went back to this past summer, a lazy Sunday afternoon spent with my little family in the back yard, underneath our sun umbrella, good books in hand, and me, with my camera.
I am still in love with the candids I managed to capture that day.
Just one of my favorites:
pey_wonder
I don’t exactly know what it is about this picture that I love..
Her eyes..
Those eyelashes..
Her pouty lips..
Or just the fact that I enjoyed that day.
Go to I {heart} faces to see more breath-taking innocent wonders.
I_Heart_Faces_noborder_125x100

9 comments:

Nessa said...

I think the memories attached to a photo make them even better... at least for the ones taking them. so pretty.

LJ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Adriana Iris said...

great image...

Erin said...

wonderful!

Lynne said...

you're right you can't put your finger on it. beautiful is what comes to mind

Coffee Break Mama said...

I can see why you love this - her eyes are so dark and deep here, with those black lashes. Perfection!

Creative Escapes said...

Beautiful picture!

anniebobannie said...

Oh MIndy! She is so beautiful! Great picture!!!

Maecy said...

Mindy. You are so talented! I love the round cheekies.