Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8.

nov8

I am thankful for the calm that Heavenly Father gives in the form of nature.

This morning, it was dark outside.  A storm was here, and the gentle pitter-patter of rain falling quietly on the roof, helped to start our day here peacefully.  It was a nice, calming, soundtrack to hush my mind of it’s worries and stresses, and to just relax a bit.

Not long after, the rain changed over to snow.  Pure, perfect, beautiful, and white, it continued to bring peace to me.

The atmosphere in our home tonight was relaxed, cozy, and comfortable.  It usually is, but seems so even more when the outside is doing what it is doing.

I am thankful for the quiet beauty of it.

1 comment:

anniebobannie said...

Good outlook! I HATE snow, cold, wet, and soggy. I love a good rainstorm, but the white stuff REALLY drains me! I will have to start looking at the beauty and blessing of calm it brings instead! Love yoU!