Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7.

Prayer has always been in my life.  Some people pray only when times are difficult, some only when they are in need of help, but it is something that has always been a constant in my life.

Lately, I have been trying to have my prayers be more personal.  To really talk with my Heavenly Father about what is important to me, what makes me happy, what I worry about, what is going on.  My prayers seem so much more sincere, when I am able to speak my thoughts.  Even when it is something that seems as ridiculous as, “I want to make healthier choices in what I eat today.”  The help, the motivation, inspiration, is always there.

I am so thankful, that whenever there is something that is bothering me, something that I am worrying about, something I am excited for, I KNOW that He is right there with me.

If it is important to me, then it is of interest to Him as well.

I am thankful to be able to come to my Heavenly Father in prayer, whenever I need to.  I can be standing in the line at the store, and a thought will pop into my head, I can pray.

I can ask for help to remember important things.  To be able to recall information when I need it.  What a blessing!

I am thankful to know that He hears every single prayer, and He also answers them in the way that is best for me.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You always voice things so well Mindy. Your blog is always worth reading. I am loving the month of thankfulness so far! Beautiful posts.