Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Decade.

That is how long we have been married, and it kind of blows my mind!
(In a good way.)
I have had plans for months now to put a book together for Merrill, documenting each of our ten years of marriage with a run-down of what happened every year.
He had a pretty rough week at work last week, so when he was at work, I was busy with things that needed doing, and when he was home, we were right together, which meant that I couldn’t work on his book.
So I did it all yesterday while the girls spent their last day of Spring break at Grammy’s with all their cousins.
I survived on Cheez-Its, Coke Zero, Cadbury mini eggs, and listening to Conference, again.
Here are the picture layouts, no journaling though..
page1 page3 page5 page7 page9 page11 page13 page15 page17 page19
It was quite emotional and time consuming to go through that many years worth of pictures.  It seemed hard at the time, as I was scanning in the years 2000-2004, but I learned that it was more difficult in the later years because I had SO MANY pictures to choose from!
I guess this puts me at 20 pages for the month, eh? ;)

4 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

What a wonderful gift.

Brooke said...

cute idea... i love this...

BookwormMom said...

It made me cry to see the wonderful progression of your marriage through pictures....

I really think the pictures you chose captured the essence of your years together...

Cole and I have been married for 15 years this summer...now I want to make one for him!

Julie said...

Nice job, Min! It's so fun to see how you've grown as a family.