Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend in review..

Some of the more notable happenings of our weekend:

- Levi turned 3.

- Hallie turned 12, and made us feel our age.

- The hotel turned 1!!

- We had an actual date. (Post to come.)

- We submitted (yet again) to daylight savings time..  how have Hawaii and Arizona not fallen apart all these years without messing with their clocks?  (In other words: what a pain!)

- Taught my lesson a week early and it went so well!  There was great discussion and no tears (that fell anyway) from my eyes.  That is a rarity as I weep over just about everything!

- Enjoyed our Sunday together as a family, all snuggled in our bed eating snacks and watching movies and our weekly Simpson’s (of course), which left me with Cheez-It crumbs in my side of the bed.

2 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

I always have Cheez-It crumbs in my bed!!!

Crystal said...

HOLY COW...I can't believe the hotel turned 1. WOW that year flew by.