Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday...

I am not trying to rub it in..
Really...
But our last day was today, and we are so happy!!!
Yay!! Summer is HERE!!!!!!
Here's Lynn on her first day. She was so excited, didn't want me to even walk her in!
I was scared.. for everything to come.. this is my baby!!Then there was the school year..
And
what
a
year
it
has
been...
That is why we are so head-over-heels in love with summer this year!
She has learned so much.
She has grown.
She has dealt with all the newness and the hard times well.. And she came through without any scars.. at least none that I can see. Now a therapist on the other hand.... ;)
I loved this pic too.. can you tell how excited we are?
I am so proud of her!!
Now I think I will practice some deep breathing techniques.. the thought of first grade just occurred to me! :0

1 comment:

Ally0005 said...

LOL! hold on to your pants girlfriend it's going to be a sure fire ride in 1st.
I'll be right there with you as my baby will be in kindergarten.