Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Organizing..

I know, I know..
I have 10 (ten) layouts to do before month's end, in order to reach my goal.. but I am having trouble getting inspired. I have more than enough sewing projects on my table, and more than enough pics to scrapbook.. but I am struggling.. so I decided to clean out.
I am fighting the urge to re-paint too...
But here's one of my favorite ways to organize my scraps.. and if you know me, I save ALL of my scraps.
I take an ordinary file folder, and trace the shape of the tab on the folder on the little tab that comes on the end of so many manufacturer's paper now days.. cut it out, and glue the baby down.. I like to use my Xyron sticker maker.That way, I have all my scraps organized by manufacturer, and in My Mind's Eye's case, their different lines :)
Don't forget.. one more day to enter!!

3 comments:

Ally0005 said...

you would laugh if you saw were I keep my scraps

Rachael said...

That's a good idea!

BookwormMom said...

I'm stealing this organization idea if I ever get that far...What a great Idea!!!!