Sunday, February 8, 2009

Changes...

There have been some issues surrounding the area to your right.. the "sidebar", the "blogroll", my “blogstars”..
Today, it will be leaving.. maybe for good. After some recent happenings, I am contemplating other things, which I really don’t want to do, and this seems to be the best solution right now.
I love to read you all.. love to have readers and people who are actually interested in me and my life.. love your support and sweet comments! I will still be following your blogs.. I am there. You will see me.
I love to know that you are interested.. maybe entertained? Sometimes??
I have found and re-discovered so many good friends through blogging.. I don’t want to lose that connection. But I have considered going private.. but then I think of how many people I have connected and re-connected with. Some who were complete strangers, some who are friends I have lost touch with.. I can’t go private!!
I will be removing some areas on my sidebar.. followers, and blog lists. There need not be any hurt feelings over who is there and who is not.. it is so not about popularity.. it’s just people who happen to be entertaining writers and people who I also care about.
I will also begin moderating comments, cause I want to.. it’s a pain, but I need to make sure that things I want others to see are displayed.
So here’s to a new way of blogging!!
Enjoy more space in the sidebar for fun pics and more give-aways..
Love you all!!
Thanks for loving me..

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I know this debate well! So hard to know what to do. I went private for a while but I didn't like it at all. I'm still contemplating what will be next.