Saturday, January 17, 2009

Layouts..

I have had these layouts sitting on my table, works in progress for the last few days. All that fogginess in my head made them come together slower that I like..
They are from last year's winter. I still have more, in progress!
This one is for Lynn's book:
And Ashley's book:
Supplies: Paper from Bazzill and the embossed snowflake paper is from KI memories Love Elsie line.. I made up the template for the background of the pics and used the Cricut "Cuttin' Up" (for the words "snow" and the girls' initials) and "Doodletype" for the snowflakes. I busted out the vellum, inspired by Jennifer McGuire from CK for that one! I am loving these new double dates stamps by Katie Pertiet from Autumn Leaves.. you should be seeing them a lot..

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Those are so cute. I am so far behind on my scrapbooking. Not one page of jace yet and he is 9 months

Ally0005 said...

I like how you made both of their pages the same.