Monday, January 26, 2009

Interview..

My friend Emalee interviewed me..

1~What is your greatest accomplishment?

Getting Merrill to marry me ;).. No, being a mother. It is a never-ending accomplishment, every day there are new challenges to overcome, new victories to be won.

2~If you were stranded on an island and you happened to have one item what would it be and why would you have it?
A homemade quilt.. probably the memory quilt. It would remind me of home and family, give me comfort, protect me from the sun by providing shade, and would keep me warm and dry when necessary.. it would be nice to lay on while I tan too ;)

3~If you could live anywhere but Utah where would you live?
Montana.. mountains, wide open spaces... (sigh...)

4~Whats is the one thing about cleaning the house you don't like? (like doing dishes, laundry blah blah blah)
That it never ends!? I really dislike sponges. I can't replace them often enough.. they really gross me out.

5~If you could go back and re~do something you regret would you?
No.. it might change the course of my life as I know it.. and I love my life!!

If you would like to play along...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, so make sure you
leave me your email address. (I get to pick the questions and your e-mail will be kept private, I am enabling comment moderation).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others
in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them
five questions.

3 comments:

Emalee said...

What GREAT answers. U can interview me :) Mekkist@gmail.com

I hope you get to interview more people!

TumbleBee said...

Ya me too! after the first person!and just E-mail my mom instead!

That Spacey Chick said...

Yeah... I'm late on this. LOL... but you can Interview me!