Monday, November 3, 2008

7 tag...

My friend Jamie tagged me...
7 things I can do...

(I'll try to NOT state the obvious...)
1- I can sew with a child on my lap...
2- I can wire pretty much everything.. light fixtures, light switches...
3- I can burp, "I love you..." shhh! Don't mention that to Merrill ;)
4- I can regurgitate M&M's...
5- I can start a fire with one match, no matches if the fire was banked for the night...
6- Stay at home all by myself...
7- ...well, with a gun.. that I can load and clear...
7 things I can't do...
1- I can't dance... without people laughing.
2- I can't do math, unless it's basic math.
3- Control my facial expressions and hide how I really feel...
4- Tat (but I really want to learn...)
5- Golf...
6- Refuse a root beer float ;)
7- Let my kids go to sleep without prayers and a story...
7 things that attracted me to my husband...
1- He played with our niece Hallie so cute! He thoroughly enjoyed her slobbery toddler kisses. He loves little kids. He was always so sweet to his younger brother and sisters.
2- He is hot...
3- His smile is to die for, when he really smiles and shows his teeth.
4- Family is important to him. He would do anything for his mom or dad, is always there for his siblings, even when it is a dance recital.
5- He works so hard!
6- His priorities are in the right order.
7- He has the same goals as me.
7 things I always say...
1- Chillax... or: Take a chillaxative!
2- Flush the toilet!!!
3- What Darlin'...
4- Crap!
5- Really?
6- Hello...
7- Don't say that to your sister...
7 things I like to eat...
1- Um... root beer floats
2- Mounds
3- Jello
4- Junior mints
5- Nutrigrain bars
6- Bananas
7- Goldfish
7 people I tag...
1- Brookers p.
2- Ally K.
3- Christie J.
4- Randee M.
5- Promise M.
6- Sarah A.
7- Annie D.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That was fun! Nice to get to know you better! Next time I see you, I'm going to request the burp :)

Brooke said...

good job on the 140... I'm jealous with my big pregnant numbers :)