Friday, August 1, 2008

My monthly allowance...

I've already spent August's allowance...
Let me explain:
I love to scrapbook (and craft)...
Mer loves music..
We needed to put a limit so we both don't go crazy, or one go crazy and the other one resent it, so we introduced the "spousal allowance program" in our home. Seems silly since he earns just about all of it... ;)
$50.00 that's enough...
I've spent mine, on the first day of the month...But I did it for a bargain... Retail price: $119.00.
Robert's coupon for 50% off one item (Xyron NOT being an exclusion...)
I got it for $60.00... the sales women was quite certain that I couldn't do it... but I could!
Not bad!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Thank not a bad idea, I might have to go get me one.

Jenny said...

I have had mine for 5 years now, and have never regretted buying it! You will love it!

Ally0005 said...

Ok silly me what is that thing and what can you do with it?