Friday, August 15, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...

My hero...
He saved the freakin' day yesterday. All the, "Mooomm! I'm BORED.." really got to me. I went to get diapers out of the brand new box of Huggies (Huggies deserves some credit too... they stop leaks, and they gave my kids something to do...) and found a sing along CD inside. BONUS! I put it on downstairs and got this reaction from Lynn: "Mom, I'm not bored anymore! I am dancing!"
So, thank you, Mickey Mouse, and thank you too Huggies!
Today is a better day, so far... (can you read my pessimism?) We started off the day at the "Splash Pad". We came home in time for lunch and things have been pretty mellow since. Lynn is way too excited about the next time she gets to see Paxton.. I told her when that would be, and she said, "Mom, I am so excited, I am blowing my own mind! It's gonna make my brain explode..."

4 comments:

Carrie Kay said...

Hilarious cute comments from kids!!! You just gotta love them! We just got home from our visit to Utah. I DID think,... I oughta look up Ally's friend, Min. Wouldn't that be kinda cool?

Mindy said...

That would have been so fun! Where were you?

stacy said...

still planning on tuesday??? we wouldn't want lynns brain to explode now would we?
been having so much fun with you and your girls, thanks you are the best!

Carrie Kay said...

We were in SLC in the Aves. We love it there! My 15 year old son is dying to move to Utah. He loves all the LDS youth.