Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Latest craft...

This is the first project I used my new Xyron on...
The Xyron is awesome... you can feed paper through, and depending on the cartridge, put permanent adhesive on the back (which I did to these letters), put re-positionable adhesive on it, laminate both sides, laminate top with adhesive on the back, or laminate the top with magnet on the back. It uses no power or batteries, and is awesome!!! I have had the smallest version for years and loved it but was limited to using about 1 1/2 inch things. It makes these projrcts a lot easier, it takes up to 9 inch wide paper. Cut drying time on this. I didn't have to modge podge letters on and then wait for it to dry before applying the diamond glaze...I did get inspiration from Julie's pantry door...
And found a new use for these embellishments..

1 comment:

BookwormMom said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I still want to be you when I grow up!