Saturday, August 9, 2008

All is well in my universe...

Last night, we christened our deck...
Grilled chicken was in order...
Followed by some dancing...
With music... this is the surprise that Mer got me the other day. I looked at the puny thing as he told me it cost all of ten bucks and seriously questioned the quality of sound it would produce... it is so cool. I get to listen to tunes while I scrap or sew... not just the array of Disney movies the girls watch while I am down there...
And I have saved the best for the last...
What is the best thing that could happen to a girl (who also happens to be a mother of 3...) the day of her 10 year high school reunion??
She very suddenly is able to fit into her size 8s!!!
And her wedding ring can fit again too... might not come off without lotion.. but it fits!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

woo hoo... congrats! the deck looks good too!

Ally0005 said...

Deck looks good and so do you and husband did great.

Tiffany Nash said...

The deck looks great! Does Mer do side jobs? Hee Hee
Congrats on the 8's.... I hated my 10 year, felt like I was back in school. Good Luck

The Anderson's said...

And you looked fabulous! It was so fun to see you and meet one of your gorgeous girls. The deck looks great, well worth missing the previous night's activity.

Jenny said...

yeah!!!!! you did it....you look so good! if you can do it, i can do it (next year of course) you are my inspiration!