Monday, May 12, 2008

Aaahhhhh...

For two reasons:
#1- Our re-application for insurance was approved!!! We re-applied because our claims were minimal last year, and if you are approved, your premium can be lowered. We were going to be raised to $353, we are paying $298... our new rate will be $264!!! What a blessing! I know that we have it better than others without the new lower rate... but to us, it's a great help.
#2-
Peyton has discovered her tongue...
She enjoys sticking it out and chewing on it. Ashley's quote of the day: While eating a Soft Frozen Minute Maid Lemonade (delicious, by the way... you can find them by the popsicles in the frozen treat isle...) "This brozen (frozen) lemonade is lemoning!"

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so happy about the insurance thing... don't feel bad for us... if that's who your referring to... Serious its good... :)

Dani and Tom said...

I love Peyton and her tongue...honestly could she get cuter? We need to get together before we leave!! Let me know when works for you maybe we can meet at a park for lunch?

BookwormMom said...

I have a cute little Joke for you and Mer...I guess it's more of a funny saying...

Sex is alot like Air. It doesn't really matter unless you're not getting any.

Enjoy!!!

Ashley and Devan said...

Such a blessing on the insurance! Yay for you guys! I like Bookwormmom's quote.. thats funny!