Sunday, April 6, 2008

weekend in pics...

we've had an interesting weekend... conference and all... we have also had "freddy the frog" in our midst.
saturday, the guys had priesthood meeting... us girls went out, after lynn ran into the bathroom door, literally... you can see the bruise on her cheek.after eating at sandy's, we took off to the mall. i knew i wanted to cut ashley's hair, well, ash really wanted to...but brooke and i ended up cutting ours too...mikell handled all four kids at one point... what a champ! i hope that our prize was enough for her labor!
we found these crocs for pey... couln't pass them up!here it is all styled...mer likes us both :)...
silly pics...
i hunted through my cedar chest to find stuff grandma made me for the display for the viewing...dolls she made for me... i also found a doll blanket she made for my cabbage patch doll, a t-shirt from one of our family reunions when i was little, and some books that she gave me, old books...
i found other things too!
remember these guys?
my corsage from joe &jackie's wedding...
august 1998 calendar... the wedding day is crossed-out... hmmmm...
last but not least... here's why we don't have boys... i jinxed us. i bought these before we even got pregnant with lynn...

8 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Love your hair!!!

Ashley and Devan said...

I love Peytons new crocks.. how cute! You and Ash look great with your new styles! You seem to have great hair.. no matter what you do with it it always looks cute!
P.S. New kids on the block are getting back together.. in case you have not heard.

Brooke said...

I was worried if merrill would like ashley's hair...

Mindy said...

funny ash...
merrill told me about nkotb getting back together...
he can sing along with just about all of their songs!
it's cute!

Emalee said...

SANDYS!!!! we need to go! love your hair! love ya!!

jaclyn said...

cade's been enjoying freddie's picture!

Jenny said...

Your hair is cute! I can't believe how fast it grows and how many lengths you have had since I have known you! Just amazing to me!

The Anderson's said...

Hey Mindy! How are you? Thanks for finding me. Your family is gorgeous, congrats on the new baby. It's so funny our mom's see each other a ton and I haven't seen you in years. Your blog is way cute! Keep in touch! Sarah