Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You want something new.... Eh?

So we'll play catch-up then...
Saturday evening, we had a fun family night. We watched "The Adventures of Huck Finn" and had our pizza night. We love doing this every Saturday night!
Sunday, was another fun adventure getting everyone ready and off to church, on time, but not early like I would like... Lynn was proposed to... Sunday was so nice and relaxing. I have to set new rules for weekends... posting and scrapbooking are optional. We have loved being together these last few weekends. If I get to it, I get to it!
I played "nazi gum police" yesterday... I thought, I'll put on a flick and snuggle with Peyton and the girls, that should be nice. Peyton and I snoozed while Lynn went hunting for the forbidden treats, Juicy Fruit gum, a huge pack of it (minus 5 or 6 sticks), and my Cadbury Cream Eggs... Lynn put every last stick of gum in her mouth, and didn't hide the evidence very well... and she gave the eggs to Ash. Out of a pack of four, 50% survived. They didn't get to join in on the cookie making last night, or the eating of said cookies...
So after I got the two "wild thieving ones" to bed, I gave Peyton her first real bath. I have been kind of nervous. When her umbilical cord stump fell off, it was still kind of gooey in there... She loved the bath. She was so relaxed. I love using the bedtime bath stuff, of course she slept so good...
Lynn had pre-school, and then we went shopping today... Here's my rundown:
- Target
- Hobby Lobby (first time)
- Distribution Center
The goods:
- Scrapbooking stuff...
Some of which I even found on CLEARANCE!!!
Ally, notice the paper, the American Crafts... I saw it on your pages, LoVeD it, FoUnD it!!! Hopefully some of my fun finds give me some much needed motivation. I need something cuter than Peyton to play with... I don't think any of these things are cuter than Peyton...
CaNdy.... this is embarrassing... I have the Peeps hidden in the kitchen cupboard... yep, more than pictured...
I was seeing green. I got this for me... the skirt on clearance! I even found Lynn's Easter dress and shoes, well, Lynn found it. I found a probable dress for Peyton. I just can't seem to find anything that I absolutely love...
So here's how the day ended... There are 3 sleeping girls in this picture.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, how fun...I don't know when easter is but I need to get on finding those all important easter sunday outfits (thanks for the reminder). Glad you had a nice relaxing Sunday we did too. I love the silence in the car when all the kids are sleeping. Sweet, sweet silence...ahh....

jaclyn said...

mounds eggs,yummy!

Ally0005 said...

Love your finds. Glad you found the paper so fun shopping.
Love the dress, it says Spring.