Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pre-School Blues...

I went and signed Lynn up for Pre-School today. It is a new class that is starting Thursday. It's right next door to Mer, so at least that takes care of part of my anxiety... I am still having issues with the separation anxiety. I might just have to stay and watch her through the two-way glass for a little while, and cry! I also got the Kindergarten round-up sheet today. Lynn was so excited when I showed it to her and told her what it was. So Pre-School will help me... As Bill Murray's character in "What About Bob", would say, "Baby steps..." For me, baby steps to Kindergarten...
I went and did my civic duty tonight. You know what I got for doing it? A fall on black ice. It was mostly scary, not too hurty. And I was being so careful! Even the guy who was walking behind me said he couldn't even see it. Yeah, someone witnessed this big ol' preggie falling on her bum... I've been having some pretty hard Braxton Hicks since. But nothing else to note. The whole drive home, crying, Peyton kept kicking where I'd put my hand, like she knew how afraid I was. Mer felt so bad! Maybe I'll have more than just a bruised ego tomorrow...

5 comments:

summer said...

i slipped and fell in target when i was 32 weeks. i know your pain, literally. i hurt so bad i could barely walk that afternoon.

BookwormMom said...

If you start bleeding, cramping really bad, or have any changes in her movement, get your butt in here right now!!!! (and I mean the hospital, since that's where I am as I write this).

Ally0005 said...

Oh my I hope everything is fine.
I understand about school, you will cry it's hard. Our little babies growining up, can't we keep them little for a little while longer????

Rachael said...

You poor thing! I know how that feels and it not fun. take care of your self, Peyton Probubly got freaked out just as bad as you did.

Jenny said...

Don't know if you remember, since I didn't know you too well then, but when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Katie, I tripped on our back stairs going out to get in the car for church. I flew in the air and landed and skidded on my face in the gravel....let's just say ouch! My face looked a mess for quite a few weeks and everyone thought Lee had beat me up. But, it didn't phase Katie and she didn't come early either (I was started a day past my due date). I still have scars on my upper lip from it.