Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Almost a box of Glue Dots...


Today I got 6 layouts done, 8 pages total. I almost went through a box of Glue Dots, that's 300 dots... busy day. Fun day too...
I am really getting annoyed with my clothing. It's really my tummy, but I'll blame it on my clothes. You see, nothing seems to cover the very bottom of the belly... you know, where the bottom of your shirt should cover the top of your pants... It's always uncovered by an inch or two. I realize it is hanging out there when I start to fell a draft... My skin feels like it's just going to tear open today, like it has stretched as far as it is going to. But I'm really not feeling that bad... I know I'll probably get more uncomfortable. Sunday has been the only day that my feet and ankles have swelled this whole pregnancy. They really didn't swell too bad, compared to Lynn and Ash who were summertime pregnancies... they're still looking kinda pudgy, but not holding a hand print-shaped impression...
I am a little worried... I heard on the news today that RSV is pretty bad around here. They expect the season to go on a little longer than expected, maybe Jen will know more for me! Lynn started in with a cough yesterday that has gotten worse throughout the day today. There had better be no sick children, or RSV restrictions for that matter, when Peyton is ready to make her entrance! I would really be bummed if big sisters couldn't come to the hospital. My goal is to be there 24 hours or less... I would much rather be home, even with all the bum-wiping I am called to do...

4 comments:

Ally0005 said...

There is some bad cough going around my older daughter has had it since the first week in January. She is still on breathing treatments and has to do them at school, she is not med's.
Stay well.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Usually, even if there is an RSV restriction, immediate siblings can still visit the hospital...at least back in the old day! The year Hannah was born was one of those really bad RSV years, too. I know how you feel...hang in there! I could say something encouraging, but I knowthat when you are 8 months pregnant, it doesn't matter what anyone says.

Six-Pack Momma said...

I love the snow, but those pages make me want to go camping! So cute! I love the great pics, too!

BookwormMom said...

There was one year, 3 years ago, that it was a really bad RSV season and we closed to all children, including siblings. However, there were so many complaints (and we prize ourselves on being a family friendly Women's Center), that it was decided to let the parents make the decision. We give you the info, you make an informed decision, and if you let someone sick get your baby sick, it's not our fault. I haven't heard that we're changing the policy as of yet. And quite honestly, the best prevention is handwashing. Insist that everyone who touches Peyton washes their hands. Even Merrill if he's been out of the hospital or house. Even the girls once she's home. It's the best protection, and if you're vigilant, you most likely won't have a problem.