Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

This is the condition of my house right now... Merrill told me to "relax", cleaning can wait until tomorrow. I couldn't stand it, tried to clean, but really felt like scrapping anyway...
One for yesterday...

And one for today!
Last night was a real adventure... just getting to Merrill's parents for the traditional Christmas Eve festivities was brutal. A typical five minute or less drive up to the house went on much longer... The drive to the driveway wasn't bad, but Joe was working on plowing the driveway, so that was the adventure. The hill by their house has three or four slide-offs, so the guys went to help people get un-stuck. The night was fun, lots of snow, which makes it funner! I'll post pics later... everyone in matching PJ's is awesome!
This morning we had to wake the girls up. They were so fun! They saw the Rose Petal Cottage first. Lynn said, "Dad said we couldn't have that cause we would wreck it!" But she was most excited because Santa ate his cupcakes and peanut M&M's. Yeah, I didn't quite get the sugar cookies busted out that I KNOW Santa enjoys...

No comments: