Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just had a doctor's appointment. Did the "fun" glucose test... All is well. I am pretty proud, I've gained only 21 pounds so far... I feel like that is pretty dang good considering with Lynn, I hit this point at about 5 months! Baby Peyton is 2 and 3/4 pounds of it. Her head is measuring at 29 weeks instead of the almost 28 where I am supposed to be at. So we are a little ahead. Dr. Bierer is keeping the due date at February 22nd, even though my BIG ultrasound said February 16th... I know I'll probably start to go earlier than that anyway!
A couple of funny things the girls have been saying:
We get matching PJs every year for Christmas from Darlene, and Mer's and mine are exactly alike. Well maybe not exact size wise... We happened to be wearing a pair of pants that just happen to be the same, and the other morning Ashley asked me why I was wearing Daddy's pants, disgusted that I would be wearing his pants. This morning, Lynn asked me the same question! It's funny considering they have seen us wearing them at the same time, but they think they are his...
Yesterday Ash was having a bad coughing fit, like nearly throwing-up, and being really pouty about it. I told her that if she would just take her Mucinex, she wouldn't be coughing so violently. I asked her if she wanted to take it, of course, she said "no". She started coughing again, and getting upset, again. I asked her if she was ready to take it now to which she replied, "Well then, what are you waiting for?" Do you think she took it? No way.

No comments: