Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am thankful for two times of day, today.
First, when Merrill came home from work. He helps to bear the load of two, suddenly very hormonal, little girls. After trying to understand why they are freaking-out all day long, and why they seem to be on a roller coaster of emotions today, I am thankful for that wonderful time when he came home and I now have back-up.
The second time of day, I bet you'll never guess... BEDTIME. Right now. Yes a little earlier than usual, but I think I've had my fill for the day. I am trying to enjoy some Ben & Jerry's even as we speak.
Why is it that some days, they have an obstruction in their ears, that prevents them form hearing just about everything I say? Why do they take turns for who wants to go in a tizzy over the slightest unfair anything? I swear, I was never so hormonal. And here we are, adding a third ball of female hormones to the already volatile mix...
It's not all bad, and maybe I really am hormonal... Maybe that's why this is bugging me so bad today...

No comments: