Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So here goes....

I have been putting this off for far too long. Thanks to a good friend for giving me that final push, not to mention some fine counsel from a great leader.
General Conference was this past weekend. A lot of things that I needed to hear, one of which, keeping a DAILY record of our family life. President Eyring, (I sill want to say Elder...) said that he started keeping a record when his family was still young. He kept a record of how the Lord had blessed his family on a daily basis. He said that it helped him to recognize the Lord's hand in his life more. I pray that this will be a blessing to MY family.
I hope not only to document those daily blessings, but the sweet experiences I had every day being a mother. There are so many things that I have forgotten about when the time rolls around to record, with my old fashioned pen and paper. I don't want to lose those daily memories.
So my goal: To find a time, every day, to get them here!
But don't be surprised if there are a few missing days here or there... I am not perfect, but I am pretty fun!

No comments: